Subsidiary Companies To Boycott

Other "business entities" of Richard A. Smith that are also part of the boycott.


RICHARD A. SMITH



Richard A. Smith, my children's grandfather and executor and trustee of my children's estate.

Coldwell Banker United Realtors
Note the last paragraph of Richards bio - mortgage company is involved with the 4127 cypress lake homestead.

His political career:

His political connections:

The fact is, the day my ex-wife died,  he demanded that I turn over the children to him AND sign over my parental rights.

Of course,  I refused because it was what my ex- wife wanted - for me to raise the children.

From the day my ex died,  Richard has made our lives so difficult, it is damaging the children.

Imagine losing your mother, then the home that was rightfully yours and you are homeless, with no help and $2000 cash. 

That's how we started, and I built myself back up and kept us happy & together for 3.5 years.

June 2013 I found the inventory - we have been cheated and lied to, and effectively kept from launching any legal action.

Richard is not someone to be crossed.  He has money.  He has power.  

And when you have all the money & power - the only thing you want then is - CONTROL.  

He arms himself with the best of the best -attorneys accounts etc.

Everything is true. My claims have merit.

We don't deserve to be split up. 

We are victims of Richard.  

Please help us.



No comments :

Post a Comment