Subsidiary Companies To Boycott

Other "business entities" of Richard A. Smith that are also part of the boycott.

My Ex-wife, Diane Smith Adamez, mother of our four (4) children died in an auto accident on October 15th, 2010. The executor, trustee and guardian of the Estate of Diane S. Adamez is her father, Richard Allen Smith of Bryan, TX. Richard A. Smith, Bryan TX - Owner and CEO of Coldwell Banker United Realtors - Former 2 Term Texas State Representative - Former Mayor of Bryan, TX To make a very long complicated story short, 6 months before she died, Diane had met with me to go over her will, and told me she had changed it. The change was that in the event of her death, I was to raise the children. She then showed me a new insurance policy for $250K immediately payable upon death and told me that 50K was for me alone, and that the rest $200K was to be used for attorneys, because if I took the kids, "Richard is going to do whatever it takes to take them". Long story short, the girls have not received any distributions from their mother's estate, and I was told the the estate was worth nothing, and there was nothing for the children. Around April 2013, I finally found the probated will with the Adamez surname, and not her second marriage name on line and in May we wen to the courthouse to order a copy of the inventory . I actually died myself that May 2013 day, because when I got the inventory and read it was valued at $500K, I knew what had happened. After her second husband walked out on her for excessive drinking, Richard cut her AND the kids off because she refused to move back to bryan and live in a "shithole" as she put it. Richard is directly responsible for his own daughter's death. And all four of my children and I are paying the price. I have contacted over 33 attorneys, and all declined to help. I dont think any of them even to bothered to look at the will. I have resigned myself to the fact the the last days of us 3 together are upon us. The girls have given up to, and we are going to spend these last few days together. They are depressed, and frightened.

No comments :

Post a Comment